Bad service

Highlighted

Bad service

I’ve been with boost mobile for 2 weeks now. And in those 2 weeks I’ve spoken to customer service more times than I should have for service issues. I switched from cricket wireless. I regret that switch. Cricket wireless has amazing service, even on the train underground. I never had a problem with cricket, I only switched because of a promotion boost was having. Boost mobile service Drops a lot. I’m a Lyft/Uber driver so I constantly use my GPS. It’s inconvenient when my gps signal starts to freeze and load on the screen while I’m driving. In the past 2 weeks I’ve had to restart my phone more than a few times because the internet wouldn’t start. I’ve even spoken to customer service and had them reset my phone. All within two weeks so many problems, I’m worried what the year will look like. Also, I can’t talk on the phone and use the internet. That’s a problem I didn’t know about until after I switched. It frustrates me that I can’t talk on the phone while waiting for a notification ride from Lyft or Uber. If I do talk on the phone then I’ll miss rides. That’s a problem because I want to be able to call my mom or whoever in between rides and still be able to receive new ride notifications but I can’t!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Kendragore. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. As you mentioned, the data cannot be used during the call on your current network settings. Please, know that we are constantly working to improve and upgrade the coverage and new features to our services. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

You can use phone and internet on cricket? Sounds like I'll be switching to them if this COUNTRY WIDE data massacre boost is going through hasn't at least been compensated for me before my month is up aka tomorrow.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi Cheyp! What's going on with your service? We'd like to check that out, and assist you further. Please, tell us more details and send us your address in a private message. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25