Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Bad service

Highlighted

Bad service

No data and very poor signal, barely 1 bar for almost 4 days now. What's going on with service in the 46350 area?
14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Bad service

Hi there, @Morris2011! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Poor signal 😩😩😩This is awful service but when you go to purchase a phone and ask about how good is their signal service they say they are as good as Verizon!!!! No it is not !!!! Plans cheaper but poor service connection!!!! Guess you pay less you get less!!!

Uh oh! That’s not what we like to hear. We’re on it, Dwilliams68! Please send me a private message with your current address location.

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Alabama 36111
Highlighted

What is the make and model of your device? Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

Highlighted
Accomplice

iPhone XR
Highlighted
Agent

Our network team has not yet notified us of any network issues in your area. Are you getting any specific error message? Please, follow the next steps: 

1. Tap Phone icon.  
2. Tap Key Pad if necessary.
3. Enter ##873283# then tap Call icon.  
4. Tap OK when prompted.   

Highlighted
Accomplice

I’ve had 1 bar for 3 days!!!! I don’t have great connection!!!!! I have to use my phone at work!!!!!!
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have to clock in and out on my phone from a ADP required by my company!!!