ALWAYS with super slow internet speed

Groupie

ALWAYS with super slow internet speed

I've been a Boost-client for over a year and I haven't complain in all this time, but it's enough. I'm paying unlimited data for a price similar than the competitors, with the only difference being that mine is super slow.

I was  a 3 Gigas-per-month plan-customer before so I used to blame that for the super poor Internet speed I had, but I've been unlimited-client for over 6 months now and I do NOT see any difference. While my friends can go online and play whatever video they want to play or just search for whatever they want to search, my phone just keeps loading the page... And, yeah, it finishes loading, after 10 seconds or so, but it does (I guess something is better than nothing, no?).

This is NOT related to any particular time, my Internet it's just ALWAYS slow, no matter where I am (San Francisco, Mountain View, Hayward, San Lorenzo, Sunnyvale, San Jose, Los Angeles, in all of those places),, no matter the time, no matter the phone (I changed phones recently to a Galaxy S8), no matter the network, I am 99% of the time connected to LTE with full signal .

At this point I just want to change my phone carrier using one of those change-your-carrier promotions, I'm paying the same amount of money I would pay with others but they at least provide me a decent Internet connection.

See more topics labeled with:
3 REPLIES 3

Re: ALWAYS with super slow internet speed

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, zainiaz. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Groupie

Replied privately.

Thanks for replying back

Agent

We replied to your private message. Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25