$60 plan getting 100KB/s download speed.

$60 plan getting 100KB/s download speed.

I just switched over to boost today. I'm hugely dissatisfied. My download speed is so slow it took me 10 minutes to instal pandora. It took 10 minutes for a 20mb program. I followed the steps on the help page with no results. As i t stands this will be my last month with boost. This is just unusable.
4 REPLIES 4
Groupie

I have the same exact issue. This is the 4th day into my new billing cycle and this internet has been bogged down. This is my second problem in my 3 months. First boost had a routing issue and wouldnt let me get my texts and told me it wasnt on them, that every other person i knew not on the sprint network had bad phones and theirs was fine. Then they silently fixed it and didnt admit it was them. Now my internet is so atrocious i cant even google or get on fb. I pay for unlimited 4g until the throttle point. I never get to throttle point because it doesnt ever work at 4g. The only reason i switched to boost was for the 20 gigs of hotspot. But its so terrible you dont even want to use 5 of it. I will most likely be going back to metro after my 4th month is up. As i know boost wont all of a sudden offer 4g hotspot and the truly unlimited plan i supposedly pay for.
Accomplice

Man that really stinks! I, like 99.9% of every other Boost users, get 10-20mb+ down all the time, making my 20gb hot spot very effective.

Hope you get it sorted!

I get good speeds in other parts of town. Just not in a 3 block radius around my house. I'll be switching back to Metro before my first month with Boost is even up.

Hey there, Mohasky! We truly apologize. Let’s do some investigating. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.