$50 Unlimited plan, yet extremely slow data speeds

Agent

Re: $50 Unlimited plan, yet extremely slow data speeds

Hey there, @Skott2305! We're deeply sorry to hear about this situation. Just to confirm, could you please send us a private message with your phone number, pin and full address where this occurs? We'd love to help!

Groupie

Evening all, I have had Boost for 2 1/2yrs.  I have never had trouble with slowness, dropped calls etc.   Now, since Friday, I cannot keep

LTE consistently and go from 4 bars(which I have always had) to 2 bars.   Streaming is horrible, I cant even get Facebook to load!!!

Groupie

Yep, same here so ready to switch carriers this is starting to get ridiculous
Agent

Hi!

Sudden internet slowness can be caused by a drop in the LTE coverage due to a tower outage in your location. This type of issues are temporary, and usually takes just a few days to straighten up. Another possibility is a mismatch in your phone's data profile due to outdated parameters. You can update these, by dialing the code ##72786# on Android phones, or ##873283# on iPhones.

To check for a possible network problem in your area, just send us a private message with your address and phone number. We'll investigate on that asap.

EdwinRG.

Groupie

I got the $60 unlimited data plan with 20gig tethering on May 19th and by May 28th it is now slow as hell like a 56k modem sometimes. Im up to 50gigs downloaded. What a rip off, bull sh**, service! I'm going to try and get my money back.
Accomplice

Same here. Had the $50 plan upgraded to the $60 plan and this is so slow. I’m switching back to straighttalk. Boost is a huge ripoff
Agent

That doesn’t sound good at all. So sorry about this, @Kingstonboi. Are you getting any specific error message? What's the make and model of your phone? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Accomplice

I live on southeast maple dr in Arcadia Fl 34266 everytime I call you guys I go through the same process and nothing ever changes. There is nothing wrong with my phone. It’s brand new. It’s you guys service. Period.
Accomplice

Currently I ha d 1 bar. How is that even possible???
Agent

Thanks for that information. After reviewing the area, there aren't any open service alerts. please follow the next steps. 

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on
     - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off
     - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# (press "ok" when prompted.)
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. That should take about 3 minutes.

After that, please go ahead and check your service.