$50 Unlimited plan, yet extremely slow data speeds

Highlighted

$50 Unlimited plan, yet extremely slow data speeds

I am on the $50 unlimited data plan, and was told that my data speed would never be throttled. I am now being sent text messages stating that if I reach 23 gigs, that I could experience slowed data speed. The network is slow enough without slowing my speeds. If this happens, then you flat out lied. It shows LTE on my phone, but it's very slow to be LTE. President Trump gave you corporations big breaks on regulations and taxes. Boost needs to stop playing games and start giving your loyal customers a break.
55 REPLIES 55
Highlighted
Accomplice

Why throttle the data speed even when a person is nowhere near their data limit? Boost "offers " "high-speed data" but actually only gives 22kbps on 4g LTE
Agent

Hi there, Upsetwithboost. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello, I pay unlimited data and 30 gb hotspot and I got a message “ BSTFreeMsg Se excedio su limite de uso de datos de 35840.000MB. Hemos reducido las velocidades de datos hasta el 08/20/2020“ and now my data is extremely slow
Highlighted
Agent

hi there, Martinjs! Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

Highlighted
Groupie

How do i send you a private message? I’ve been with boost for 5+ years
Highlighted
Agent

Please follow these steps:

- Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
- Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side.
- Type your message in the new window and click Send.