$50 Unlimited plan, yet extremely slow data speeds

Agent

Re: $50 Unlimited plan, yet extremely slow data speeds

Hey there, @Gwendaniel! That information must be sent through a private message. In order to do so, just click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". Also, include more details about your situation. 

Enthusiast

I just switched to boost on October 3rd from METRO PCS and also have the $50 unlimited plan. I've only used a little over 600mb so far and i HIGHLY DOUBT Id ever even come close to that (data limit-reduce speed) drop off thing seeing as the network is SUPER FREAKING SLOW to do everything even load a web page or download a 12mb game it took no joke 10 min and when i try to play a song on Pandora it keeps stopping to buffer every 6-10 seconds of every song till I get the $hît$ of it and just turn it the hell off! Sorry boost but if ur network is like this all the way up to my next bill date then I'll be switching right back to METRO PCS! Never knew how good I had it there till dealing with boosts awful slow network!

Groupie

I'm on the $50 plan with 3 other lines. My data speed is less than 1g download and less than .25 upload. I this is the same on all four phones. The speed is never fast enough to play video no matter what zip code I'm in. Where calling for help and after all the resets to the phones. They tell me it's a tower or the phones are bad. What gets me is the fact to not get service that is promised but they won't unlock the phone for me to go elsewhere.

Agent

Hello Erick29169! We are truly sorry that you are experiencing these difficulties, we can understand how frustrating this could be. We’d like to try and help. Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Groupie

I'm on the $35 plan and I seem to  have begun having issues soon after paying $5 more for extra GB. It shows LTE but is so slow that most of my web browsing is timing out. I agree with you. If they promise "Unlimited" for what YOU are paying for, they should be able to provide it regardless of your usage.

Agent

Hi there SeanAA. I would like to help out. When did you added the Data pack? Also, please send us a Private Message by clicking on my user name and at the right side of the pane you will see the option to send a private message. Include your phone and pin number.

Accomplice

I agree with you and I'm filling for a class action lawsuit Right after I send this. I've had nothing but slow data and was only offered a $10 credit for having to use 17.2 gigs of my WiFi and 728mb of LTE data because service was so slow it rendered using anything that requires data useless unless on WiFi on 2 phones. ..... $94 a month for a family plan and both phones suffering the same crap service,. Oh.... I'm sorry here is $10 for the whole month of useless services were providing. Have a good day.
Agent

Hey there @J_harris542. We're sorry to hear you're having issues with the service. Would you please send us a private message, with your phone number and PIN?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Groupie

This is terrible. It tells me after 35gigs it may slow down in a text when I have the 50 dollar unlimited plan
Accomplice

This happens to me every day, every month my speeds are at .22mbps or 220kbps. Boost customer service doesn't speak English and wants to blame my phone for the problem. But if my speed is slow that is a service issue and a throttle issue.