4G = No Service

Accomplice

4G = No Service

Hey it's me, that guy that no longer gets replies on his threads.

My service is still going out most nights around the same time. It says I have nearly full 4G service but nothing loads, I can't update PRL or Profile and I can't dial ##72786#

If I switch to 3G everything works fine.

Looks like tons of people on the forums are having this issue and getting no help.

15 REPLIES 15
Accomplice

Re: 4G = No Service

Another night of my service going bad. Still no reply.
Accomplice

So many people having the same issues on this forum. Can we please get some help?

Changing to 3G is no longer a solution.
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! Can you please send us a private message with the details, so we can work through this? 

Accomplice

I have sent a message.
Accomplice

I was told to put my phone in Airplane mode for 30 seconds than make sure Network mode was set to Automatic and to update PRL.

These steps did not work and was told to hard reset my phone even though everyone on the forums and in my household has these issues.

Boost Mobile is not helping me at all with these types of responses. Someone please help.
Agent

Hi there, @Mikee! We will escalate this to our network team. Please, allow from 48 to 72 hours for an update.

Accomplice

Once again my service is unusable. I just paid my bill and have yet to be able to use my service reliably. I know I am suppose to wait 48 to 72 hours but where is my compensation and what do I do till than? I am left in the dark here.
Accomplice

Still with very unreliable service. Can someone help me get compensation for this?
Accomplice

Another night with unreliable service. Am I ever going to get an answer or compensation? Most importantly am I ever going to get reliable service back??