Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

4G = No Service

Accomplice

Re: 4G = No Service

Still without reliable service. Changing to 3G no longer works even. I am at a lose on how I am being ignored here. I deserve compensation for this lose of service.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: 4G = No Service

An entire month with no reply. This is unacceptable for a company I give money to every month. I deserve compensation and for my issue to be looked at in good faith.

What is going on?
Highlighted
Accomplice

Unreliable service for over 6 months - being ignored by Boost Agents

Hey it's me, that guy that no longer gets replies on his threads.

My service is still going out most nights around the same time. It says I have nearly full 4G service but nothing loads, I can't update PRL or Profile and I can't dial ##72786#

If I switch to 3G everything works fine SOMETIMES but even that has been iffy lately.

Looks like tons of people on the forums are having this issue and getting no help. I have been posting here for months trying to get answers and compensation but now I am being ignored till I go away. I am not going away till I get my money back.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Unreliable service for over 6 months - being ignored by Boost Agents

What do you want me to do Boost? I am begging for help here... this isn't funny anymore.
Highlighted
Accomplice

My service is not usable, please help

I have been ignored by Boost for 3 months. I cannot use my service reliably for half the year now. I got compensated for 1 month out of the 6. I don't know what to do but Boost mobile continues to take my money and ignore my posts. Any time I call in I get the same responses.

Highlighted
Agent

Re: My service is not usable, please help

Hey there @Mikee We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. Would you please send us a private message, so we can assist you with your request?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Still looking for service. Does anyone know look at these posts?
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Mikee. Thank you for stopping by. How can we assist you today? -Kira_M. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

My service doesn't work. I have full LTE and have tried all the usual troubleshooting steps. Everything loads slow and I cannot use my hotspot as it is too slow.

It would help if you could read my countless threads and tell me what you think. Thanks!
Highlighted
Agent

Please send us a private message to further assist you. -Kira_M.