4G LTE not working at home where I'm covered

Highlighted
Groupie

4G LTE not working at home where I'm covered

Alright, so on late Monday night my 4G LTE just pretty much completely stopped working in my house. Before, I would have a 4G connection just fine anywhere in my house. Now, only one section of the house is connected, which is the part facing closest to the cell tower. (that is about a little over a mile away) The rest of the house is now either a 3G connection, roaming, or just completely drops all connection.
I'd also like to mention that it not only stops working in our house, but in our yard too.

In addition to that:
-I restarted the phone and took out the battery, didn't work.
-Took out the SIM card and put it back in, didn't work.
-I tried the network data reset 4 times, didn't work
-I called a live tech support, they also tried the network data reset on my phone, it didn't work.
-Tech support did mention they checked all the cell towers in my area, and said that they all worked. I was told that it could be that I'm behind on updates, but as far as I could check everything is up to date.
-Support also mentioned that they would send someone out to check the towers and give it 24 hours, and still nothing has changed.

I tested yesterday if it was down anywhere else beside my house and yard, once I left the driveway and on the road my 4G was back.
I have not turned anything new on or changed anything in my house that could interfere with the connection.

I have the unlimited plan, and I have exceeded the 23 GB mark, but we live in a rural area where traffic is very low, and my family and I exceeded it like every month. We do not have traditional internet access out here, so this is our only connection to the internet for business and entertainment. Without it I'm in a pickle.
I want to mention also that the night it stopped working a storm went through before it stopped.

We've had this service for two years now and this has never happened. This saddens me because my payment is due soon and I'm not sure wether to pay or not.

Please just help me out man.

Phone is an LG Stylo 2
Version of Android is 6.0.1
ZIP code is 54963, west of Omro WI.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, OriginalName. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with account phone number, pin code, and complete address to check coverage at that location.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hey, I sent you a private message and no response. Please, my bill is literally due tonight and I'm not sure wether to pay or not.
Highlighted

Oh, I see! We apologize for the delay. we will continue to assist you in private.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm having the same problem but it doesn't work at all in my house. As soon as I get a mile or two away from my house it works fine. This also happens to my mom and dad's phone which are all part of my dad's family plan. I've done all the troubleshoot solutions but none have worked.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @IsaNogueda! Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN code, and home address to further investigate. 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I’ve sent a private message and have been waiting on a response for a while now
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, IsaNogueda. This is not a live chat. Response time depends on our agent’s availability. The next available representative will continue to assist you through that channel.