3gb plan not working

Go to solution
Accomplice

3gb plan not working

I used to have the $50 plan, I loved my service and even brought some friends with me. Ever since I switched to the $35 plan, my phone frezees while trying to load spotify and doesn't even open Pokemon. I noticed the difference right away. Why do you guys put cheap plans like that if you're not going to give the same service? We pay, you deliver. That's how business works
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Accomplice

Re: 3gb plan not working

Since 2 days ago, and that is Jaguar dr 87507
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Uchihasir. We want to help! Can you please let us know since when this is happening? Can you please let us know what’s your nearest cross street address and ZIP Code?

Accomplice

Accomplice

Accomplice

I think I pressed a button that said my problem was solved
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks for the information. There're no network outages reported in this area. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Accomplice

How do I do that
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Accomplice

I did, it doesn't show a button for that. Just shows your photos and posts

Agent

You need to enable private messages. Please, check your e-mail’s Inbox or Spam/Junk folders to complete the registration process.