3G not 4GLTE

Highlighted

3G not 4GLTE

I had LTE service yesterday while at work. Sometime last night it switched to 3G. I have already contacted someone on customer support and she told me to dial the ##72786# to reset it but its still saying 3G. I did not do any updates so I don't understand why this is happening to my phone. I always have LTE service where I live and now it's only saying 3G.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: 3G not 4GLTE

Hey there @Sweetpeagurl060 We apologize for the inconvenience. To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs?

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

39470 is zipcode and I had already gave them that information as well and they said the towers were working around me.
Agent

Can you send us a private message?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

My apologies I was at work yesterday and was not able to answer back. While I was at work my phone did fine but as soon as I got home it no longer works and I never had a problem before. Its like the signal is weak or being blocked by something. I have pictures of me having good service at home with LTE but now going on 2nd day its still 3G.
Agent

We understand. We'd like to take a closer look. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN, so we can further assist you? @Sweetpeagurl060

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.