3G/No Service

Highlighted
Promoter

3G/No Service

Currently my phone is hopping between 3G and "Searching for Service".

I tried dialing ##72786# and now it is stuck on "Step 2: Updating roaming settings". I had to turn on my Wifi to get it to finish the steps.

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Let's do some investigating, Mikee. Please send us a private message with the address where you are experiencing this issue.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Im Having a similar problem with a Samsung J7 refine, texts messages and phone calls are not going through and and i have to restart phone every single time i make a text message for it to send all messages fail to send the first attempt, im trying to contact someone who can p-lease give me an answer as im missing many important calls PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!

Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Leog45. We definitely want to take a closer look at this. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and address to check the network performance.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Accomplice

So the problem is still going on and im pretty convinced the problem is with the device itself, sometimes when an update comes around, we can receive calls and make them, same with text messages but after a day or so the phone will stop receiving calls and we cant make them unless we restart the phone constantly, we still need help with this as no Boost store knows how to helps us and we bought these phones from a Walmart franchise, so were not sure if we can just exchange them as the stores keep telling us to contact Boost corporate all this is very confusing, please help were missing important calls and this is very frustrating. 

Highlighted
Agent

Hello there Leog45. I am sorry about the issue there with your device. Please follow these steps even if you have done it before; go to Settings, System Updates, tap Update PRL. Please ensure WiFi is off and Mobile Data on before doing this operation. Let me know how it works after this. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

After updating the PRL i waited a day to see if i could receive and send calls but this morning i still cannot receive calls my boss has to ask me to call him through whats app because he cant reach me and when i try to call him  the call does not dial and ends the call.

Highlighted
Agent

I am sorry about that Leog45. Let me ask, does this occur everywhere you go or just some specific location? I noticed that this issue started right after you swap to this phone, correct? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

mostly when im at home but it does occur in other places, we constantly have to restart the phone, my mother doesnt always remember to do so when i call her sometimes it goes straight to voicemail indicating she could not get the call then when she gets back home i restart her phone and the call goes through. it did occur exactly when we switched our devices both me and my mother got the same phone and they both have this problem.

Highlighted
Agent

Well, let me look into your account. Please send me a Private Message. Include both phones and pin numbers.