3-5 Days without Internet Access wOut Warning!

Highlighted
Accomplice

3-5 Days without Internet Access wOut Warning!

Ive been without Internet access for 2 days but now Boost is telling me it could be another 2-3 days more!! No hotspot. Nothing!! My job and business depend on me having reliable service!! Ive been with Boost 10 years but its time for me to move on.
HEY BOOST!!!! you could have sent me an email or text warning me about upgrade outage! You certainly send me all kinds of other crap mesaages trying to sell me stuff.
YOU JUST LOST A 10 YEAR LOYAL CUSTOMER!!
10 REPLIES 10
Accomplice

Re: 3-5 Days without Internet Access wOut Warning!

Im still waiting for a reply from Boost. Crickets!

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue, MarMac! We want to help! Can you please send me a private message with your current address location, phone number and PIN number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

M
Agent

Hi. MarMac. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

Accomplice

HELLO????
I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM BOOST ABOUT THIS PROBLEM!!! What is going on

Accomplice

HELLO????
I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM BOOST ABOUT THIS PROBLEM!!! What is going on

Agent

Hi there! Sorry for the inconvenience. We've replied to your Private Messages, please check them out. 

Agent

Accomplice

WHERE??? I DONT SEE ANY RESPONSES!!!