1 year later and Boost's coverage is still garbage...

Highlighted

1 year later and Boost's coverage is still garbage...

So last year we switched to Boost which due to me having to use my phone for internet was a huge mistake. I made a complaint on the forums, it got submitted, then we got DSL, and I didn't pay much mind to it because I no longer had to use it. Now due to our ISP being very bad we are without internet for at least a week (maybe more) and I have realized that Boost took that complaint to heart and did literally nothing. Currently enjoying propping my phone up in my Window with a USB extender just to get 1-2 bars connection. If I don't I get 0-1 bar and Twitter takes 9 minutes to load (timed). On the bright side some time after last year they gave us a 10GB hotspot upgrade. Meaning I can watch 240p YouTube videos for roughly 273 hours straight with tons of buffering due to their 16-32KB/s YouTube throttle. Side note: A few months back while in a bigger city I saw the mythical 5 bars! It was magical! I didn't know it was possible actually!
2 REPLIES 2

Re: 1 year later and Boost's coverage is still garbage...

Good luck reading that. I wrote that expected it to be spaced out.

Re: 1 year later and Boost's coverage is still garbage...

So sorry to hear about this experience, FatheredPuma81. We want to help! Can you please send me a private message with your current address location, phone number and PIN number?