1 day grace?

Go to solution
Enthusiast

1 day grace?

My bill is due on the 13th but don't get paid til the 14th. Will i still have my service with being 1 day late on my payment?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: 1 day grace?

Hey there, Missy90! Thank you for reaching out. Although we understand your concerns, since your bill is due on 11/13, the system will automatically cut off the service until you complete the monthly payment on 11/14. Really sorry to let you know that. 

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Hey there, Missy90! Thank you for reaching out. Although we understand your concerns, since your bill is due on 11/13, the system will automatically cut off the service until you complete the monthly payment on 11/14. Really sorry to let you know that. 

Enthusiast

jeffc, then why does it take an extra day after paying on the due date to have things like hotspot, data, etc rollover?
Agent

We're sorry, Missy90. Can you please clarify your question? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

melissac, My bill is due on the 13th but don't get paid til the 14th. Will i still have my service with being 1 day late on my payment?

And it normally takes an extra day for my hotspot and data to rollover after payment example payday 13th paid 13th but data rollovered on 14th. Figured the extra day was a day grace for late payment or something...
Agent

The funds are pulled from your account the day after the payment date seen in the system, starting at 12 a. m. in the time zone of your phone number.