1 bar MULTIPLE dropped calls, FRUSTRATED

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

1 bar MULTIPLE dropped calls, FRUSTRATED

I recently switched from an iPhone 6 to an iPhone 8 Plus. Ever since, service has been ATROCIOUS—MULTIPLE dropped calls in home and in surrounding areas, unreliable data, can’t send or receive messages at times. I have contacted Boost via chat and phone call SEVERAL times. Today, phone clicked off while speaking with a rep. I provided an alternate number but no one called and yet I received a crappy survey to complete. I WANT TO UNLOCK MY PHONE AND TRANSFER MY SERVICE. I am paying for a service that is not being rendered. What is your corporate number or contact?
See more topics labeled with:
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, Anj. Boost Mobile will assist with unlocking a device under the following circumstances:

The device is SIM unlock capable
The device has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked
The device has been active on the associated account for at least 12 months
The associated account is active and in good standing

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

Ok May I have your corporate information? Thank you.
Highlighted
Agent

We don't have a corporate number. You can contact customer service at 1-866-402-7366. Here https://www.boostmobile.com/about/legal/ctia-regulatory.html?INTNAV=BotNav:Legal:CTIARegulatory you can find our unlocking policy. If there's anything that we can do to help you with the service, please send us a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie
Groupie

Ok. I will contact Mr. Stephen Stokols.