motorola g6 play; guide and clear case missing from box

motorola g6 play; guide and clear case missing from box

Ordered new phone from boost website and when I opened the box there was no clear case or guide as stated on box as included. Called customer care, spoke with "Danny"(who assured me the quick resolve was 100% doable and in the works) for way too long only to be transferred to Motorola to finish process....and Motorola told me they could not help because I bought the phone from Boost. Seriously?! How do I get my case and instruction manual? I'm trying to connect phone and can't because I need instructions. PLEASE HELP!

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: motorola g6 play; guide and clear case missing from box

Hey there @kaligali We apologize for the inconvenience. According to our website these what the box should include:

- Moto G6 play

- USB 2.0 Cable

- Charger

- Important Information Booklet

- Get Started Guide (English/Spanish)

- SIM Card Installed

As you can see there's no case mentioned. In regards to the user guide, if you did not receive it, you may find one online.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.

Hey there to you @Joy1713 ,
Thanks for replying . The boost moble box clearly states "Contents include: 1 Handset, 1 Travel Charger, 1 Transparent Case, Printed Materials". 

Agent

We're providing the information found on our website at https://www.boostmobile.com/phones/moto-g6-play.html, on the section of "What's Included". Can you send us the picture of this box? Would you please confirm, if the device was purchased from our website?

~JoyP

~ Joy P.