motorola e wifi connected no internet

Highlighted
Accomplice

motorola e wifi connected no internet

I have a Moto e but my wifi when connected says no internet even though the router works with other devices I have tried all the tips. Reset the internet settings reset the phone erase the network and reconnect still to no avail tried static mode and still shows no Wi-Fi internet even though connected please help thank you
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Agent

Hi! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We want to do our best to help. Did you also try turn off the router for 10 seconds, and turning it on again? Sometimes, that does the trick. Which Moto E model do you have? ~AmyM25

~AmyM25
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have tried that also no success my phone is a e 2020
Highlighted
Agent

Does this only happens when connected to Wi-Fi? Are you able to use the services where you are connected to our Mobile Data?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes my data works fine it's only my wifi
Highlighted
Agent

Please contact your WiFi provider for assistance with your WiFi connection. If they determine that there are no issues with the WiFi and settings, you can contact Motorola for assistance with the device issue.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks for nothing
Highlighted
Agent

Have you tried to connect your handset to another Wi-Fi connection? If yes, did the problem persists? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes and other wifi works fine so idk what the problem is .my other devices work fine with my wifi so...
Highlighted
Agent

You could try to forget the offending network from Settings > Wifi > [tap on network ] > Forget.