can't swap my phone Moto G Power,

Highlighted
Accomplice

can't swap my phone Moto G Power,

This phone was used on Google Fi for 2 months, is unlocked and compatible with the new Boost EN. I checked the IMEI and it said it was active on Sprint. I called and, after checking, the CS rep told me it was fine, not connected to any account, just get a SIM card. I did, but when I tried to swap, it said I couldn't.
I called again, the CS rep checked, then told me he couldn't swap it either, and to contact Google.
It is unlocked, was reset to factory, the original owner's Google account was deleted and I registered mine so it should be good to go.
I don't know what else to do, help/advice would be appreciated.
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. We would like to take a look at your account. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just wrote a detailed PM, but when I hit Send, it tells me "an unexpected error has occurred" so the message can't be sent.
Highlighted
Agent

Oh, that's weird, Please try clearing cookies and cache in your browser then trying again. If possible, use a different browser to send the message, @nototo 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks, I cleared everything, restarted my phone and it worked.
TBH, weird and then some pretty much sums up my Boost transition.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Let Me Clarify.
I was -Finally- able to send a detailed PM about my Moto G Power, I am Not Able to swap phones and I have used almost 2 Gigs of data in 2 days trying to fix this problem. I only have 2 or 3 bars despite being close to a tower and my phone recently was roaming, with no data, at the grocery store 16 miles away from my house. I couldn't use their app to shop.
Highlighted

Hello nototo. We received your first private message and we replied waiting for additional information and we are waiting for your response. If you did not receive our reply, please send us another private message so we can assist you now.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Sorry, I messed the # up. Notifications are hours behind and it took a bit for me to find my messages. 😶
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @nototo. Please send us a private message with the details to take a closer look.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Since this is a community discussion, let's continue here. You now tell me a Google Fi device won't work on Boost. The phone is unlocked, on my google account, not the previous owners and your site tells me it's a Sprint phone
There is more than just confusion going on here.
Before I bought the phone, which is better than anything Boost offers in that $ range, I called support, gave them the IMEI and was told the phone would work. $200 later, the site told me it was a Sprint phone. I called again and was told it wasn't connected to any account, just get a EN SIM and it will work. Got the SIM, now it's not compatible?
How is it possible that 2 of your phone assistants and your own site wouldn't know this? Why would I have faith in anything Boost tells me at this point?