Swap ZTE warp number to Moto g6

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Swap ZTE warp number to Moto g6

Currently on a ZTE Warp Sequent. I purchased on eBay, a BoostMobile Motorola Moto G6 Play SKU MOT19227BBB. I bought it from cellportint2019 on 8/23/2019 . EBay product ID 25019601406. Sold as "NEW" condition, open box. No Returns.
All i want to do is swap numbers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Swap ZTE warp number to Moto g6

Hey there, jc1103! Please delete your account's and device information from this public post for your own security. 

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Hello, @jc1103. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

Sent response via personal message....no response received

Agent

Hi there jc1103. So sorry for the inconvenience. We will locate and reply to your private message in a moment. Thank you. Victor21

Enthusiast

Victor21 said "in a moment..." Still no response

@Victor21 wrote:

Hi there jc1103. So sorry for the inconvenience. We will locate and reply to your private message in a moment. Thank you. Victor21

Agent

Hi there jc1103. I have replied to your private message. Can you please check your inbox? 

Enthusiast

I am a BoostMobile customer ( currently on a ZTE Warp Sequent. I purchased a BoostMobile Motorola Moto G6 Play SKU MOT19227BBB on eBay. I bought it from cellportint2019 on 8/23/2019 . EBay product ID 25019601406. Sold as "NEW" condition, open box. No Returns.
All i want to do is swap numbers.
G6 MEID: 2

But as I understand, if BoostMobile says the phone has an active number and PIN. What do I need to do to swap the numbers ? If there is an active number, I am not aware of it. As for a PIN, by it's very nature I would not have it.

Hey there, jc1103! Please delete your account's and device information from this public post for your own security.