Puk code for Moto E

LB1

Puk code for Moto E

I need the PUK Code for the previous phone I had on my same boost account? My previous phone is a Moto E. The screen says the Sim Card is PUK-LOCKED.......Need to enter PUK code to continue. Please send code.

Thank you,
Latonia Brannon

8 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Puk code for Moto E

Hi there LB1. The PUK code on your account would only be for the current sim card activated on your account. PUK codes are not for individual devices. Victor21

Groupie

How do I get the code
Agent

Hi there, @Shellz65! Thank for reaching out. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN.

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

Groupie

I don't have a password set

Groupie

I can't find where to send back a private message
Agent

If you can't find it, it means that you need to confirm your email address. When you join the Community you're sent an email with a link to confirm your email address. 

Accomplice

Re: Puk code for IPhone se

I locked my sim and when I ordered my phone off the boost mobile web site they never sent me a puk Code or anything like that.
Agent

Re: Puk code for IPhone se

Hey there, Kara1567! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.