PUK Unlock code needed

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

PUK Unlock code needed

I am on my last chance to enter the PUK unlock code for my SIM card before it locks for good. I am happy to send my info to a support representative if they can please help me. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @cryptex! Thank you for stopping by. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @cryptex! Thank you for stopping by. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I neeed my sim puk card unlocked as well please help me

Highlighted
Groupie

I need a Puk Code
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @AmeliaR. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'd love to help.

Highlighted
Groupie

Michael svitzer here with my sim card woohoos.  The sim comes up locked.   

Highlighted
Groupie

locked sim please help