PUK Unlock code needed

Go to solution
Groupie

PUK Unlock code needed

I am on my last chance to enter the PUK unlock code for my SIM card before it locks for good. I am happy to send my info to a support representative if they can please help me. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Re: PUK Unlock code needed

Hi there, @cryptex! Thank you for stopping by. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @cryptex! Thank you for stopping by. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

I neeed my sim puk card unlocked as well please help me

Groupie

I need a Puk Code
Agent

Hi there, @AmeliaR. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin. We'd love to help.

Groupie

Michael svitzer here with my sim card woohoos.  The sim comes up locked.