Not Receiving all Texts with Moto G Fast

Highlighted
Groupie

Not Receiving all Texts with Moto G Fast

I purchased 2 Moto G Fast phones from the Boost Mobile site.  I activated one and realized that I was not receiving text messages from other people.  It only happens with some people sending text messages.  I spent 3 hours speaking with tech support on the phone.  They determined it had to be the phone.  Since I had purchased two, I swapped to the other new phone.  Same issue.  No resolution.  Any ideas why I am not able to receive messages from a Moto G 7  Play phone on the Boost network also?  I'm able to get group messages, just not direct messages part of the same family plan.  I can receive messages from an iphone.  I've activated phones before and never had any problem.  Very frustrating and disappointing!

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Thrivin4Good. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the phone. 

Please, confirm whether other phones can receive messages from the Moto G.

Highlighted
Groupie

We have been able to get texts to go through from the Moto G Fasts to an iphone on another network and are able to get texts to go through as a group text on Moto G 7 Plays on the same network.  If the text is sent from the Moto G Fast to the Moto G 7 Play directly (not in a group) on the same network, they are not received by the Moto G 7 Play.

Highlighted
Promoter

download google messege

Highlighted
Agent

We understand. To better assist you, please send us a private message.