Moving to Deerfield VA, need my Moto E5 Play unlocked

Accomplice

Moving to Deerfield VA, need my Moto E5 Play unlocked

While I get great signal at my current location I do not get signal at Deerfield VA and the Boost and Sprint coverage map can confirm that there is no coverage there. I am moving in week (finally) to my new place and need my E5 Play unlocked so I can move to the carrier that has coverage here. I already have the MSL code if that helps.
See more topics labeled with:
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Moving to Deerfield VA, need my Moto E5 Play unlocked

Hi, Lm1337. How long has your phone been active? 

Accomplice

I'm not sure how long the E5 has been active but I need this phone unlocked so I can have service this week. People have gotten their phones unlocked due to situations like this without the 12 month rule so either send the unlock request, forward me to a staff member that will unlock my phone or tell me how can a speak with a human representative over your customer care line.
Agent

Hello, @Lm1337. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

I would like Boost to stop holding my phone hostage.

I know the unlocking process is them sending a signal to your phone that unlocks it.

You can have your phone unlocked early in special cases and people have had it done before.

Just unlock my Moto E5 Play so I can have phone service at my new place.
Accomplice

Why does Boost continue to hold my phone hostage and not unlock it.

I've explained over and over that I AM MOVING TO AN AREA WITH NO SPRINT COVERAGE!

I CANNOT AFFORD A NEW PHONE ON THE NEW CARRIER SO I NEED MY E5 PLAY UNLOCKED!

give me a representative that will actually help since giving me step by step instructions on talking to a real person on the Boost Cares number is too hard apparently.

Agent

We understand your frustration, @Lm1337, & we apologize for the inconvenience! Unfortunately, if the device doesn't meet the requirements for the device unlock, we will not be able to assist you with the unlock request. 

Accomplice

"Unfortunately, if the device doesn't meet the requirements for the device unlock, we will not be able to assist you with the unlock request" Just translate to "We are an uncaring rep that doesnt want to do our job/too lazy to/are an automated robot and not a real human"

The unlocking process CAN be done without your device being active for 12 months provided you have a legitimate reason (moving is a legitimate reason BTW)

It HAS been done on this forum and by the human reps at the Boost Care number that no one will give a step by step option to reach them.

And unless Im blind, there is no way on your site to see HOW LONG a device has been active in total to your service so screaming "12 month, 12 months" is useless.

May I get a real human rep that will actually get my E5 Play unlocked please?