Motorola g6 play having data connection problems.

Groupie

Motorola g6 play having data connection problems.

I gone through all the steps of checking if phone has a good signal and etc. Bottom line is my previous phones through boost never had a issue like this phone does. I think the problem is the Motorola g6 play phone. Something internally in the phone is the phone. This problem has me looking to go somewhere else. Hope this can be handled soon. Kindredb
See more topics labeled with:
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Motorola g6 play having data connection problems.

Hey there, @Kindredb! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Just to confirm, what kind of issues are you experiencing? Is the data not working at all? or just working sporadically? Also, please provide us with your nearest cross street address and zip code, that way we can see if there are any outages affecting your service. 

Groupie

Hi there But this also upsets me. I have gone through all the tests for the phone given the address everything like that. like I said this phone is just making me pull my hair out because of my previous three phones through Boost which were LG phones not Motorola phones never had a problem with the data connection lag anything like that this phone this Motorola G6 play phone that's all it does is lag cuz I know what this has to be the Motorola phone that has the problem nothing about the service I appreciate your help but I just wonder if I could just get this phone treated out
Agent

We are sorry about the trouble. Your Motorola phone comes with 1 year warranty. We suggest you to work with the manufacturer directly for repairs. 

Groupie

Do you someone I should ask for or talk to at Motorola? But the question is.......why Iam I asking this question?? Poor Poor customer service. Pass the !!