Motoe5 Plus

Highlighted
Accomplice

Motoe5 Plus

Its been over a month since I have had unreliable service. I've already posted on "Boost network, outages, coverage " forum and it seems a lot of people have been having the same problems for some time now, with no resolve. My billing ends in 2 days and I don't plan on paying for another month for a service that is currently not working. My question is, will my Boost Mobile motoe5 plus phone work on other networks?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hey there, Henryy! We apologize for the inconvenience at this time. We recommend you to contact the provider you wish to go to and ask them if they are able to activate your current device. Because we know the devices we are able to activate only. 

Highlighted
Groupie

No, sadly the representative didn't really want to give you the right answer.

You have to get Boost to unlock the phone. They will probably say you haven't been with them long enough, usually you have to be active four to six months before they'll unlock device.

you can pay to get the unlock code and it's not very expensive but there are a lot of companies that scam people.

Tom's Guide is a reliable source to turn to for matters like this. They'll steer you in the right direction.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Thank you. I appreciate the helpful information.