Moto g7

Highlighted

Moto g7

The Moto g7 series are coming soon!! I am hoping boost gets them. Do you think boost will get them? There is the Moto g7, g7 play, and power.
See more topics labeled with:
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Accomplice

That doesnt make sense, they should allow all the unlocked g7 models. They are planning to sell a carrier branded g7 play which might be part of the confusion.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I just bought the G7 myself from Walmart it was a boost phone but when I took at home I couldn't activate it. It was advertised as boost Mobile phone.

So,I imagine it's being included I just don't know why they're selling it as a boost Mobile phone.

Also it includes a Sprint SIM card and isn't compatible according to the boost Mobile website so I'm not sure and I can't get a straight answer from anyone.

Enthusiast

I just purchased the Moto G7 play from Walmart who is advertising it with boost service. And like you I cannot activate it. I'm a new customer at boost, or was going to be, until this headache that is.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a normal occurrence ,but it included a Sprint SIM card.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Walmart was advertising the G7 play with their Boost Mobile prepaid cards and who is displayed with all the Boost prepaid phones.

I bought one mainly because of the camera quality and I haven't had any Moto problems before but I am unable to activate it myself.

Now I wasted money I could have used to purchase a better phone.

It's a shame because I like the Motorola models usually and this one isn't bad at all.

I don't know who's to blame here.

On one hand I could have researched more before purchasing, ,on but on other, more dominant hand, it was with all the Boost prepaid mobile phones and cards so why would I doubt it? 

How many people is this ultimately going to affect? 

I feel you man and I hope you are able to work it out.

If I find anything out I'll let you know.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @jpage. We have replied to your previous post. Please take a look. 

Highlighted
Groupie

The Moto G name has become synonymous with quality on a budget. Time and again, Motorola has got this price point right with relatively high spec handsets when compared to the competition at the same price.