Moto g6 play issue

Accomplice

Moto g6 play issue

I bought a Moto g6 play with boost but I cannot get multimedia messages through texts
11 REPLIES 11
Agent

Hello, @Jill1! Really sorry about to hear about that. Is the internet working fine on the phone? Have the multi media messages started recently? Please provide us more details about the issue for further help.

Accomplice

I have only had this phone for a week. I can receive and send regular text message but I cannot send or receive mms texts. My internet is working fine!
Agent

Thanks for the info. Can you please provide us your number and PIN through a private message so we can look into this issue?

Accomplice

How do I send a pm
Accomplice

How do I pm
Agent

Hey there, @Jill1! Thanks for contacting us. In order to do so, you just need to click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". You must be logged in.

Enthusiast

I am experiencing the same issue.... is there anyone who can help me with this??? 

Agent

Hello, @bloodrin2005. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

PM Sent