Moto g6. Got a replacement. And now its crap.

Groupie

Moto g6. Got a replacement. And now its crap.

Hi im courtney. And the weekend before christmas my finacee and i were finishing up our shopping and when we were walking to a restaurant to eat, he dropped his phone, screen cracked. We do have insurance so he made the claim got the new phone and now hes had nothing but problems. Constant signal loss, barely have 3g let alone LTE and when he finally does get service the internet runs horribly slow and he is always dropping calls or cutting in an out. Weve tried clearing the cache and resetting but we dont know what else we can do. Please help if you can. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Moto g6. Got a replacement. And now its crap.

Sorry to hear that, CourtMcg. If you are experiencing issues with the phone insurance replacement, we recommend you to contact the insurance to request another replacement. If you have any other question or concern, feel free to reply.

Groupie

So i call the insurance and they should send me a new replacement no problem?? Do i have to pay the deductible again?
Agent

Hi, CourtMcg. Unfortunately, we don't have that information. Please contact the insurance for further assistance.