Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Moto e4 lte speed woes

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Moto e4 lte speed woes

They want me to send it in for a replacement. I'm just replacing it with another phone. Their customer service is non existent.
Highlighted
Agent

We're truly sorry for this inconvenience. Is there anything else we can help you with today? -Kira_M.

Highlighted
Accomplice

My moto e5 plus is the exact same. I believe Boost knows this is an issue with Motorola phone but apparently continues to sell them. I will add my issue with my phone and the pathetic solution boost offered me which I refused below. My solution is to put in every review website I can what boost has done as well as posting it on their facebook page.

My Mom had me purchase, with her credit card, a moto e5 plus, phone for my Christmas gift on November 18, 2018, through the Boost Mobile website. When I activated the phone it wouldn't stay connected to the internet. I contacted Boost Mobile to ask for a refund and was told since it was past the 7 day warranty I would have to deal with Motorola. After three weeks of dealing with Motorola I was sent a new phone on January 18, 2019. I activated the phone the next day and had the exact same problem. I called Boost Mobile to again ask for a refund. I was again told it was past the 7 day warranty but I could use their Buy Back Program. I called them and was told the phone had to be activated for 30 days. Once again I called Boost Mobile. After being escalated up the chain numerous times asking for a refund I was told I was not eligible because Motorola had sent me a replacement phone. What the f? I told them if they had given me a refund when I first asked I wouldn't have a replacement phone. I have been a Boost customer for 8 years. Now I an stuck with a phone I paid for and cannot use and Boost Mobile refuses to make it right. Beware if you purchase a phone that has problems that Boost will NOT do anything to help. I am now out the money for the phone and Boost is to the good the money I paid. I will NOT stay with a company that has so little regard for its customers that it won't give a refund on a defective product and basically tells the customer too bad for you. I am switching cell phone carriers as soon as my month with Boost is up
UPDATE :Last night, Boost offered to credit my account $60 dollars so the issue would be settled. I refused as this is less than half of what I paid for the phone. Anything less than the full purchase price of the phone credited back to my credit card is unacceptable to me. Since saying no, I have heard nothing further from anyone at Boost. I will update if I do hear anything further.