Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Moto One Action

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Moto One Action

Did they ever get you the right sim card?
Highlighted
Enthusiast

They didn't, when I went to my local Boost store, the employee had called customer service and a couple of employees looked in the system and sent me a SIM card that apparently was supposed to work with the phone but didn't even work at all. I used every Sim in the sim kit as well and nothing, I also used another one that is currently used for the new Samsung Galaxy phones and that one did not work either. it's crazy because none of the SIM cards work, and the website says that it's eligible yet somehow nothing works
Highlighted
Accomplice

The sim you need is not in the 4 in 1 sim kit. You have to talk to customer service and they will send right one. Don't give up until they send right one. A store in town got mine working. I can't tell what sim# it is. A sprint repair center might be able to get you one also
Highlighted
Accomplice

Tell them to do an ESN change. They will charge for that though
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Found another community post where someone mentioned the SIM card type SIMOLW416TQ, I bought a card and was able to activate it last night, so if anyone is trying to also switch to this phone hopefully this helps you out!

View solution in original post

Accomplice

I am having an issue activating a Motorola One Action (Model Number XT2013-4).

I entered the phone's IMEI number into Boost's verification site (https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone ) and it indicates that the phone is eligible for usage on Boost.

I purchased the SIM kit with the "D" type  (Part Number: SIMOLW516TQ) SIM card. The phone reads the card's ICC ID but the Boost website won't accept it as valid.

Is there something I am missing?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks for your post!!

Can you confirm that the SIM part number is SIMOLW416TQ  or SIMOLW516TQ?

Thanks again!

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @radarcastle! The part number required for that device is SIMOLW516TQ. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Thanks for the information.

When I enter the ICCID from the SIM card (Part Number SIMOLW516TQ) on the Swap Phones Boost page, I receive an error that says "We had trouble processing your ICCID. Please try again".

I verified the ID number and tried several times - all with no success.

Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @radarcastle. Thank you for letting us know. Is the phone unlocked by the manufacturer or is it unlocked from a carrier?