Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Moto One Action

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Moto One Action

I recently purchased a moto one action phone and I'm able to enter the IMEI and it says it's eligible, but I don't know which SIM card I need for it. I have SIMOLW416Q, SIMOLW506TQ, & SIMOLW506C, anytime I enter the iccid numbers it says there is an error. Do I have the wrong SIM or is there some kind of error from Boost in trying to activate the phone?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Moto One Action

Found another community post where someone mentioned the SIM card type SIMOLW416TQ, I bought a card and was able to activate it last night, so if anyone is trying to also switch to this phone hopefully this helps you out!

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Highlighted
Agent

We understand your frustration, @HipHipJorge7, & we apologize for the inconvenience! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Highlighted

Works with a sim from a moto g7
Highlighted

I try that, doesnt help, none your reps know even if that device is compatible
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yeah the Boost webpage where you input the IMEI says it's eligible but somehow it isn't, doesn't make sense, Motorola themselves on their website says that the device should work but somehow it doesn't, confusing and disappointing, the device ought to work but Boost disappoints me
Highlighted
Accomplice

Did they ever tell you which sim card to use? I have the same problem
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Doom316. Thanks for reaching out. If the phone passed the eligibility check, you should be able to order a compatible SIM card from our website. Once you purchase the SIM card, you'll be sent a compatible SIM card for your phone. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I've done that. It says it's eligible. When I enter the iccid from sim card it says error. I tried all 4 from activation kit
Highlighted
Agent

@Doom316: In that case, we suggest you go purchase a SIM card in-store, that way you'll be able to try it and make sure it works before you leave the store. 

Accomplice

I've got the 4 in 1 BYOP kit. Nobody wants to say which one is usable for moto one action. 1? None? Is there other sim cards not in BYOP kit that work? What's part #? Stores don't stock them here. Nearest one Is in next town. And they still won't even tell me the part#!