Moto G7 issues

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Moto G7 issues

Congratulations!!🙂
Groupie

I checked the APN settings. Internet and Pam are both blank. Is this good or bad? I appear to have LTE but I can't get the hotspot to work. 

Groupie

So I went the route everyone described. I got the Sprint SIM and I had no issues activating. It would seem I have LTE. I'm just curious if anyone made any progress on the hotspot issue. I have the G7 Power and just can't get it to work.

Hey there, kvannatter! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

If you haven't already I would contact Boost. I got my Hotspot to work on day 1 without doing anything so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I have a G7.
Groupie

Boost really tried to help. I'm not sure. Nothing was working but then it just started working. I don't know if it was something they did or I did or what. But my hotspot is working. It makes me sad for the people in this thread that gave up and returned their phones.

Accomplice

Yeah I agree, I bought 3 G7's cause of just the Sim Card issue. The hotspot has always worked fine. Glad it worked out for you!!🙂