Moto G7 issues

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Moto G7 issues

Congratulations!!🙂
Highlighted
Groupie

I checked the APN settings. Internet and Pam are both blank. Is this good or bad? I appear to have LTE but I can't get the hotspot to work. 

Groupie

So I went the route everyone described. I got the Sprint SIM and I had no issues activating. It would seem I have LTE. I'm just curious if anyone made any progress on the hotspot issue. I have the G7 Power and just can't get it to work.

Hey there, kvannatter! Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

If you haven't already I would contact Boost. I got my Hotspot to work on day 1 without doing anything so I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. I have a G7.
Groupie

Boost really tried to help. I'm not sure. Nothing was working but then it just started working. I don't know if it was something they did or I did or what. But my hotspot is working. It makes me sad for the people in this thread that gave up and returned their phones.

Accomplice

Yeah I agree, I bought 3 G7's cause of just the Sim Card issue. The hotspot has always worked fine. Glad it worked out for you!!🙂
Groupie

Hi Everyone- Thanks to this tread I was able to get my G7 Power activated on Boost and got an update shortly after that fixed the hotspot issue. So Everything is working now EXCEPT--- Voicemail. I guess it's a minor complaint but I have to "call in" to get voicemails. I have no visual voicemail app. I extracted the APK from my (Boost) Moto G6 play and side loaded it on the G7. It installed just fine but it doesn't seem to be "linked" at all. My messages don't ever show up... Has anyone found a fix for this? 

Agent

Hi there rsgod4005. As a bring your own phone, not all features will work accordingly. We would need to do some troubleshooting. Please send us a private message to continue. Victor21

Groupie

Nevermind. I just sideloaded the sprint voicemail app and it works fine.