Moto G7 issues

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: Moto G7 issues

The SIM though is on the NEW SIM cards from Sprint... Thats why I went and got a new SIM. If you click add to cart on Boost Site, it says Internal Server Error
Agent

Hey there, @off2geo! Are you trying to activate a new SIM Card on a Boost phone?

Accomplice

I activated the phone yesterday... no, Its a New Unlocked phone from Motorola. No issues except Hot Spot wont come on. everything else worked as it should.

Agent

Oh, I see. It is possible that some features from a non original Boost phone don't work unfortunately. This is due to the phone configuration by the previous carrier. 

Accomplice

There was no previous carrier. Its brand new Unlocked from Motorola "CERTIFIED to work on Boost Mobile" ...Ive got one person that confirmed his Hot Spot is working... like to see other people say theirs is working too.  I've been with Boost for Several Years.

Agent

Understood. Can you please send us the number and PIN via a private message? 

Accomplice

I just did that with Agent...

Agent

We recommend you to send your personal info to verified agents from our Community page. 

Accomplice

Highlighted
Agent

OK. If this agent is already assisting you, there is no problem at all. If case you need further assistance, we are here for you.