Moto G7 issues

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Re: Moto G7 issues

Glad you got it to work. Can only find a case on Amazon. Phone is very slippery without one...ordered some USB C Amazon Basic cables which have been working well. No issues on Android Auto which I was happy about also
Accomplice

it is super slippery isn't it Robot Happy when I bought the G7 on launch day I had already bought and received 4 different cases and a 6-pak of screen protectors from Amazon. After returning the 1st and the 2nd I kept the cases and screen protectors instead of returning them. When I saw ppl having luck hooking up their G7 to Boost I bought the 3rd today and glad I kept the cases and screen protectors Robot Happy so far im really loving it. I do a lot of hiking and nature walks and use my cellphone as my main camera. I loved my Moto G5s plus and got the G7 for a better camera and bigger screen and Android Pie.

Enthusiast

That's awesome! I agree with all the reasons you listed for upgrading. I like that it has USB C as well. My G5+ was not holding a charge anymore. I am glad this worked out. My G5+ really took some awesome photos so I am looking forward to seeing what this can do. My case will be here tomorrow from Amazon.
Accomplice

and yes the USB-C. my G5s plus charger port had gotten real loose . I was gonna hold out for the LG Stylo 5 in a few months but thought I was give the G7 a try. I really take a bunch of pic's so I am super excited to try it this weekend. Thanks for your help!! Robot Happy

Accomplice

Does your mobile Hotspot work? Because I was able to successfully activate my phone, but my Hot Spot keeps giving me an error that it can not connect to data...

Accomplice

If you can explain how to check this for you then I shall. I have the Unlimted plan and 12gb hotspot but I have never used  the hotspot. I just now went into the settings and turned on the Wifi hotspot.

Accomplice

its not WiFi, its a Hot Spot just to be clear. you can activate in Settings/Network &Internet/Hotspot...
Accomplice

Yep I figured that outRobot Happy its up and running.

Accomplice

May I ask how you activated and what SIM card you used?

Accomplice

Im using the SIM that the Boost Mobile Site stated I needed when I entered my IMEI...Boost G7 SIM Card Part # 2019-03-12 174504.jpg