Moto G7 issues

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Moto G7 issues

I Bought the unlocked Moto G7 yesterday and cant get it hooked up to Boost Mobile. Motorola's specs for the Moto G7 says it's compatible with Boost and even online chatted with 2 Motorola Reps says yes it is compatible. Taking to 3 different Boost Mobile reps all say..... 'the Moto G7 is compatible but is not supported' and therefore not eligible. I tired soooo many times to do a device swap on the Boost Mobile website and get the 'this device is not eligible'. Anybody know if this phone will get support or be eligable to be on Boost Mobile

91 REPLIES 91
Highlighted
Agent

Great!. Thank you for confirming that one for us. Victor21

Highlighted
Groupie

Try first setting preferred network type to 1x. THEN turn on the hotspot. Then change the network type to LTE. now you have LTE hotspot on the g7. It's a pain but it works
Highlighted
Groupie

Do you use card a,,b,c or d? I got the sim card but it came with 4 choices
Highlighted
Groupie

Witch card did you use a b c or d
Highlighted
Accomplice

I have a G7 on boost...ITS A WASTE OF MONEY AND TIME! IT CONSTANTLY TELLS ME I CANT USE DATA OR IT WONT SEND TEXY MESSAGES. ITS A PIECE OF JUNK AND I AM GOING TO GET A REFUND 2MORO DONT DO IT!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Don't....get anything but BOOST YOU WILL HA E NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS!
Highlighted
Agent

Hello,  Mcgoats. I'm so sorry to hear that. We're always looking to provide the best experience for our customers. Might you be up for sending me a PM? I'd love to know more about your experience and how we can make it better.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I'd love to but the PM button isn't doing Anything
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hello?
Highlighted
Agent

Oh, no! Do you receive any error message?