Moto G6 play connectivity issues

Go to solution

Moto G6 play connectivity issues

As of recently my Moto g6 play has little to no signal bars, it displays LTE but nothing connects.

What has been tried,

##72786#

* Resetting network settings

* Factory reset

* ##BRAND#

* Updating PRL/Profile

I'm in an area where boost is fully covered but the Zip Code is 55795, is there outage issues or something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No longer needed, issue was fixed by reseating the sim card. I had never taken it out before, not sure why that fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Hey there, zoofie! We apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN?

To send a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

No longer needed, issue was fixed by reseating the sim card. I had never taken it out before, not sure why that fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

Agent

It's great to hear that. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service. 

I just bought a new motor g6 play online and it runs terribly slow... terribly slow..is there away to fix this if not can I return it to a store where I live.
Agent

Hi there Stephann520101! We'd be happy to help you, but we could use more info. Is it the data connection or the whole phone that is running slow? When did you receive the phone? Are you using the SIM card that came with it? 

I am using the Sim card it originally came with. I received the phone on the 3rd. The entire phone is running slow...like turtle slow....
Agent

We understand. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address so we can take a look at your account. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

~Nosh_CxUx