Moto G6 Play Pie Update.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Moto G6 Play Pie Update.

Good evening, I would like to know for when the Pie update for the G6 play will arrive, since since mid-April Motorola published the release notes and to date it has not arrived! The last update that came to me was the security patch for February last month. Awaiting your comments.
27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Accomplice

Still not updating for me... I think there is a problem
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry to hear that, Angnix. Must likely the update is not avialable yet. Please check within a week if the update is available. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

I contacted Motorola again and they claimed my phone wasn't getting an update, even after I explained I got the notification but the update failed
Highlighted

Hello @Angnix. We recommend to contact Motorola again later for more information. It is most likely that the update is rolling in waves and you will need to wait a little bit longer to receive it on your phone.

Highlighted
Accomplice

How many times do I need to say I got the notification on my phone but the update failed and the notification didn't reappear?
Highlighted

We understand. Please contact Motorola again for more information and request the assistance of a supervisor or manager.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Finally, I got the update of Pie, my phone's been pretty fast than Oreo, i love it!!!
Highlighted
Accomplice

Yes, mine updated today also! I've noticed my LTE working better! Thanks!