Moto G6 Play Pie Update.

Enthusiast

Moto G6 Play Pie Update.

Good evening, I would like to know for when the Pie update for the G6 play will arrive, since since mid-April Motorola published the release notes and to date it has not arrived! The last update that came to me was the security patch for February last month. Awaiting your comments.
27 REPLIES 27
Agent

Re: Moto G6 Play Pie Update.

Hi there, Jonas_. Thanks for contacting us. 

At the moment, we don't have information as to when the update is going to be available. Please, keep checking our website and social media channels for updates. 

Enthusiast

Thank you for responding, really the updates are somewhat delayed, I will check the social networks to be aware.
Agent

Understood. We remain at your service. Thanks for contacting us. 

Groupie

I received my notification about the pie update but was unble to down it because I need to free up some space after I did that I can't find the it's update anymore. Went thru settings - system update - update Moto software. But nothing comes up
Agent

Sorry to hear about this, Kstasyshan. We would recommend you to contact Motorola at 1-800-734-5870   or online. 

Accomplice

I am having same issue and nothing
not even a complete reset works. Motorola support said wait until it tries again.... But how long will that be?
Agent

Hey there, @Angnix. Do you mean that you don't have enough room for the update to complete? If so, have you tried to free up some space?

Accomplice

Yes I freed up space, but now when I try to manually update it says it's already up to date, Android version 8, security Feb. I factory reset it and everything
Agent

But did you receive the Update Notificastion about the Android Pie or are you just waniting to have it on your phone?