MOTO G6 PLAY ISSUE

Accomplice

Re: MOTO G6 PLAY ISSUE

I did not receive the email, surely you can send it again?
Agent

We are unable to send this information. This sent by the system at the time of purchase. Did you verify the Spam folder? 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Accomplice

Not in spam folder either.  Am I able to just replace it with you guys since motorola has deemed it a hardware problem?? If not im sure we can arrange a reciept to be processed for my order.  It was last week.

Agent

Would you please send us a private message for better assistance? Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

did you ever get this resolved? I've contacted Motorola about the issue and the said that i would need my receipt from when i bought the phone because the IMEI is not in their system, I bought my phone through Walmart 2 months ago and don't have the original receipt and they cant get it either, Now moto is giving me the run around about it

Accomplice

Yeah, they are very addimit about proof of purchase at motorola (understandable).  I finally got this resolved today, was able to get my concers processed to a corporate level at BOOST.

Groupie

Congrats on getting your issue fixed. I have been told by my local boost store as well as Motorola that it is a known issue and they can not nor will issue me a replacement even though this is the 2nd one I have had in a row with this issue. After a year and a half of crappy customer service I will be looking for another provider before long
Groupie

Anyone that has this issue....I was so frustrated with my g6 play when I got it that I almost threw it against a wall. One question...did you purchase a case for the phone, or did you use the one Motorola provided? The case I purchased was interfering with the touchscreen. Once removed, the phone responded beautifully. And has for over a year (±) now.
Groupie

*Advice