MOTO G6 PLAY ISSUE

Accomplice

MOTO G6 PLAY ISSUE

Hey guys!  I bought the Moto G6 Play last week and love it.  The only issue i am experiencing is a scrolling issue.  Usually when I try to scroll down (swiping up) on a page it jerks and sometimes takes a few swipes to actually scroll.  It seems to happen not only on websites and apps but also on my homescreen as well.  Anyone experience this problem before or have any suggestions on fixes?

Thanks,

Skip!

18 REPLIES 18

Re: MOTO G6 PLAY ISSUE

Hey there, Skiplarabel! Thank you for reaching us. Have you tried contacting Motorola for any advise?

Accomplice

I have not, I have been reading that other G6 play users have experienced this problem before.  I tried a soft reset, and still no luck, any advice?

Oh I see! Have you tried to disable some applications? 

Accomplice

Yes I have

Accomplice

I am in the middle of chatting with motorola, I will post the outcome of the chat

Accomplice

So, I chatted with motorola, they had me do a factory reset, and still the same issue.....help?

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @Skiplarebel! This seems to be a device issue. You will need to contact Motorola and they'll be able to provide you with more options. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

Accomplice

Motorola needs my reciept from Boost mobile, so I can swap my phone for a new one.  I purchased it about a week ago through the boost website, how do I go about getting a copy of that emailed to me?

Agent

Hey there, @Skiplarabel Your proof of purchase is the e-mail sent to you when processing the order. That includes the information needed to submit the claim with them.