Is the Moto G7 no longer compatible with Boost Mobile?

Agent

Re: Is the Moto G7 no longer compatible with Boost Mobile?

Hey there, @sisterfister87! We understand your concern, but unfortunately not all the phone models can be brought to Boost Mobile, including the Moto G7. Sorry to let you know that.

Accomplice

This is seriously becoming an issue and it is not Motorola's fault. Sprint and Boost use the same towers so the phones technically should work on Boost if they work on Sprint.  Sprint for some reason, doesn't want these phones to work on Boost. 

Groupie

This is wrong, because if a certain phone say, you were in Sprint and want to unlock it and activate it on boost, which you can or should be able to do because the Sprint and boost phones use the exact same LTE and CDMA bands. Now, the Moto G7, G7 play and G7 power have ALL the cdma AND lte bands compatible with Sprint and boost Mobile which if I am not mistaken are 25, 26 and 41(normal and HPUE) so in theory since they have ALL of the bands necessary to connect to boost and Sprint(which everyone knows is the same network like Metro uses the same as T-Mobile) plus the Moto G7 lineup has the cdma BC0, BC1, and BC10 which is sprint's specific "if it doesn't have BC10 it doesn't work" complaint. So if BOOST is trying to tell ME, a phone nerd (and someone who likes doing research) that the G7, G7 Power and G7 Play aren't compatible with their service I'm gonna call a blatant lie and switch carriers. I think you are doing this wrong boost, because if a phone has all the necessary bands and **bleep** for it to work then don't be telling people it doesn't, just let them use the phones they want, you'd have way WAY more people not leaving and going to Metro, because at least their service does work with almost any phone out there, which your service doesn't.