IMS registration status says I'm not registered or is false. What does that mean? Motog6 play

Highlighted
Agent

Re: IMS registration status says I'm not registered or is false. What does that mean? Motog6 play

Let us know the results @Shawnb822.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: IMS registration status says I'm not registered or is false. What does that mean? Motog6 play

All software was up to date. Checked apps, they to we're all up to date as well. Mms still not working and IMS still says not registered.
Highlighted
Agent

To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP codes where this occurs? Is your mobile data working?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Mobile data is working as far as I can tell. LTE and 4 bars displayed in the upper right hand corner of the device. My zip code where I live is 95901, and within close proximity is 95991 and 95993. I can be in and out of those three zip codes in 20 mins.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hwy. 20 runs through zip codes 95901 and 95991. Hwy 99 intersects hwy 20 in Yuba City CA. Taking hwy 99 south puts me in zip code 95993. If I take bridge St. From Marysville CA into Yuba City CA bridge St intersects with hwy 99. So traveling that way the zip codes would be as follows. 95901, 95993, and then 95991. Going the other way would be. 95901, 95991, and then 95993.
Highlighted
Agent

Can you private message us  so we can take a closer look? @Shawnb822

Highlighted
Accomplice

Sure
Highlighted
Agent

We will be waiting for your private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Forgive me for the late response. By private message you mean my phone number?
Highlighted
Accomplice

I accidentally hit something that said a solution was found. No solutions have been found.