Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

IMS registration status says I'm not registered or is false. What does that mean? Motog6 play

Highlighted
Agent

Re: IMS registration status says I'm not registered or is false. What does that mean? Motog6 play

Oh no! Sounds like a headache. As a last resort, we recommend you to perform a Master/ factory reset. This will delete all personal information (pictures, text messages, etc.) and third-party apps saved on the phone. This will also erase the lock screen you have set up on the device. Please, make sure you remember the Gmail account, and the password before starting the process. Can we proceed?

Please send us a PM so we can chat further. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: IMS registration status says I'm not registered or is false. What does that mean? Motog6 play

I did that yesterday with no resolution to the problem
Highlighted
Agent

Understood. Please send us a PM with your phone number, so we can escalate this situation to our network team. 

Highlighted

I do this daily to these Moto g6 play is garbage, my 50$ samsung j3 was 10x better than this pos, you'd think spending more on the phone its software would be way better an **bleep** would lag or not even connect to the network, an also most of the apps just load an load an I have to reset the network then turn the phone off then back on an it will work for a short period of time, this phone is junk as **** an regret buying the God dam thing I'll stay with lg or Samsung, this g6 play is the worse phone I have ever had I would never recommend it to anyone

Highlighted

My Moto e5 plus my I'm not registered
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! We’d be happy to help. Could you give us more details about it?