IMS registration status says I'm not registered or is false. What does that mean? Motog6 play

Accomplice

IMS registration status says I'm not registered or is false. What does that mean? Motog6 play

35 REPLIES 35
Highlighted

Re: IMS registration status says I'm not registered or is false. What does that mean? Motog6 play

Good morning, Shawnb822! Our apologies for the late reply!

Could you give us more details about that issue? We'd love to help you!

Hozuki_Robert

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: IMS registration status says I'm not registered or is false. What does that mean? Motog6 play

It appears in the about phone part of the settings.
Highlighted
Agent

So sorry for the delayed response. It's related to the multimedia services. Are you able to send text and multimedia messages? Are you getting any particular error message?

Highlighted
Accomplice

There may have been an issue or two receiving some text, but I'm sure I've not received any error messages that I can recall.
Highlighted
Accomplice

Highlighted
Agent

If you happen to have any problem with the service, please let us know.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Ok I will.
Highlighted
Accomplice

I just bought the Moto G6 Play a week ago when I switched to Boost, and my IMS Registration Status also says "not registered". I have had nothing but problems connecting to the network/internet. Its constantly switching between no data connection or EXTREMELY slow data connection. I've been on the phone with Boost Care representatives daily since I switched, and nothing has fixed the issue. My location shouldn't be the issue, since my roomie also has Boost, and has not experienced the same issues. My previous phone was a Moto G3, which I loved, but this whole ordeal is making me want to quit the Moto line altogether. Any suggestions?
Highlighted

Hi there, Berlynn_4667! We sincerely apologize for that issue!

Did you try a master reset to see if that fixes the issue with the IMS registration?

Hozuki_Robert