How Do I Add the Boost Voicemail App to My Unlocked Phone?

Groupie

How Do I Add the Boost Voicemail App to My Unlocked Phone?

I recently purchased an unlocked Moto G6 and established a Boost Mobile account (transferred from Virgin Mobile). After a few weeks, I realized I wasn't receiving any notifications about voicemails I had waiting. A quick internet search shows that Boost-purchased phones have a Boost Voicemail app, but I haven't found a way to install it on my unlocked phone. I just want to be able to see something when I have a new voicemail. Please help.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Agent

Re: How Do I Add the Boost Voicemail App to My Unlocked Phone?

Hi JulieV! Unfortunately, when activating an unlocked phone not all services could work, including International Roaming, Hotspot, MMS, some browsers or eCare applications such as the voicemail app. 

Groupie

Isn't there any way to get some kind of indication that I have a new voicemail? I can't just randomly check all the time.

Agent

Please send us via private message, your phone number and pin so we can check your account settings and see what we can do. 

Accomplice

So was there resolution to this issue? I have the same problem. Kind of ridiculous if you can't install the Boost voicemail app. Right now I'm just calling voicemail if I see a missed call, but it would be nice to SEE when I have a voicemail. I haven't found a 2nd party app that works with Boost.

Groupie

Get Visual Voicemail by Sprint on the Google App store. Not sure why they couldn't tell you this. It should work immediately.
Accomplice

It DID work immediately! Thank you! I'm not sure why they couldn't tell me that either. I don't think that it came up as an option when I searched the play store for a voicemail app either. Oh well, just another issue to suck away some of my precious time.