Help Capt'n SeaWolf,

Help Capt'n SeaWolf,

I am phone shopping and am a senior so I am looking for an android that is sort of loud but with out distortion.  Also I don't want a freezing screen , well who does  really? I am well aware that your network provides service Eugene, OR & Raleigh, NC. However I will be traveling to Lorainne, OR which i am uncertain about coverage, So I may need a phone that will roam easily.

1 REPLY
Community Manager

Re: Help Capt'n SeaWolf,

AHOY @marykaykae!  Are you a fan of Motorola in particular or did you have another manufacturer you like?   I noticed that the link to the list of devices on our Roaming FAQ page is looping back to the Shop page.  Its not supposed to do that but if I know what you like we can see if that phone would be eligible.

It's important to keep in mid that Boost doesn't permit data or text while roaming, only voice and then you would need to be on the right plan.  More info on that here

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.